Within a safe, supportive and stimulating environment, we, the school staff and parents, inspire a love of learning in all children. We are partners dedicated to the development of each child by providing a comprehensive, bilingual curriculum and diversified activities that empower our students and optimize their full potential. At Nesbitt, we seek to create a challenging learning environment that encourages high expectations for success and that allows for individual differences and learning styles.
At Nesbitt School, we:
- Believe that all children have the right to be respected and to be educated in a safe, secure and supportive environment.
- Believe that each child can learn and experience success.
- Are committed to quality instruction and best teaching practices in order to achieve success for all students in a 21st century world.
- Believe that education is a shared responsibility between students, staff and parents and that effective communication is essential to students’ growth, development and success.
- Are committed to foster the academic, social and emotional growth as well environmental awareness/growth of all students.
- Believe that relationships within the school environment are based on mutual respect.
- Believe that learning is a lifelong process.